At Monument Technology Group, we have developed our model based on years of experience. Our hands-on and practical experience with a number of industry-standard processes give Monument Technology an end-to-end and complete model. This model allows us to implement repeatable processes that scale to match your business. Some of the key aspects of our model are as follows:
Agile Product Management
Having Agile Product Management Is Critical In An Ever-Changing Technology World.
Agile methodologies have had a significant influence over technology teams. From the Development Community to Product Managers, Agile has become the industry standard for product development and deployment. At Monument Technology, Agile methodologies are part of our DNA. Although Agile was initially designed for the Development community, service organizations have successfully adapted it into their businesses. Monument Technology lives and breathes this approach.
Some of the critical aspects of the Monument Technology Agile Implementation are as follows:
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful offerings and services
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in process
- Service improvements are delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Customer satisfaction is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable change, able to maintain a constant pace
- Close, daily cooperation between your business and ours
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication. You will never speak to an offshore service desk
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who need to be trusted. We hire only the best and excel at what we do
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and user experience
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances